Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 November, 06:24
So yesterday I found our dream property and I mean DREAM! It is perfect and covers almost everything we have ever wished for.

Please universe, I have never ever wanted something that felt like it was meant to be as much as this, we could do SO MUCH good for others if we were to become the new owners of this place. Growing food for others and with enough room to grow enough to give away to those in need, running workshops on how to grow and preserve your own food and making herbal remedies and other non toxic products etc

There is even room for people who are struggling, to stay until they got on their feet again.

It is mostly native bushland with an insane variety of native plants and animals we could provide shelter and food for, the land would never be cleared!

Please universe, if it is meant to be, please connect us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 November, 09:42
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Your intentions and heart are all in the right place so, I believe you will receive it and wish you and your Family all the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Thank you💚 it would be a dream come true!

Just need the winning lotto numbers Saturday night!
01:00 AM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Elf, click on at the bottom under it