Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Someone interfered with the sacred relationship I have with my daughters. As a result I discovered how sacred that parent to child bond is. Everything we experience contains a lesson that we can be grateful for.
06:50 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
21 November, 01:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Very true, however, those lessons learned from those difficult times, bond you together, even more.
Love and Light to you @martingeddes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
19 November, 04:20
Martin, Your relationship with your daughters can have ups and downs but they will love you unconditionally all their lives. You will manage to find new ways to comunicate with them. This will be easier yera after year when they will be older.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 November, 01:45

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 November, 02:09
Prayers UP, Martin!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
18 November, 07:56
Praying for you now. ;)

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 05:29
Same here😢not for long though🙏🏻✨❤️😇

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Northy UK. @Northy
18 November, 01:25
Got this for my daughter, shes coming over from Sweden for Christmas, havent seen her for 5 months now.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 November, 11:32
❤️
I am so proud of my 3 children, and Our Bond can never be broken! ❤️❤️❤️
Father in Heaven is So Good 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
17 November, 10:41
As my daughters mature , my oldest is almost 19 . I have come to realize how hard our parents had it and I respect my mother a heck of alot more . I wish I would have shown her that . She passed away 2 yrs ago at the young age of 56. My daughter is starting to date and let me tell you my nails are so short because i am biting them 😂

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
17 November, 10:42
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
I am truly lucky both of my daughters have good heads on their shoulders

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 November, 10:00
good for you. That approach will do you and you family well always!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 November, 09:07
Fewer things are more evil than turning a child against their parent.
Praying for you Martin
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

I’m no one @Iam4truth
17 November, 08:38
I would do anything to protect my daughter and our relationship. Definately a sacred relationship. I too am grateful for the lessons that kind of love brings. 💖

Jessi Doe @Jessi
17 November, 08:35
I'm so sorry Martin, I understand your pain. 8 years ago, someone took my daughter from me for a few months and it just about broke me, I never would have made it without the good Lord by my side. But in the end, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Your children will find their way back to you, but in the meantime, lean on the Lord. God Bless you Martin, sending u hugs from across the pond💕.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 November, 08:07
i remember once you were stressed back in the day about wearing a mask to take your daughter to the train Martin . i said #FamilyIsEverything , we do things for our children that override some code

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 November, 08:02
I know your pain. I pray yours ends better than mine and far faster. Much love to you and yours, always~

Green 8700 @Green8700
17 November, 07:58
I Don’t know about that Martin! I hope it involved a baseball bat!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 November, 07:57
sending prayers for you and your family Martin! 🙏❤️🙏

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
17 November, 07:49
Hope its resolved ,

suZy Connolly @suZq14
17 November, 07:34
happens to the best of parents, regardless of whom is the instigator, its part of evolving, painful at times, but the path of least resistance and acceptance brings love back home to the point of compassion for All...sending love and prayers to all your family Martin 🙏

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
17 November, 07:32
God can restore any relationship. I will pray that God restores those relationships to the fullest.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
17 November, 07:22
You’re a good man Martin!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
17 November, 07:07
there is nothing more precious ❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 November, 07:02

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 November, 06:59
LAST GUY WHO TRIED MESSING WITH MY 30 YR OLD DAUGHTER LEFT BLODDY AND PISSING HIS PANTS AND I WAS HOLDING BACK. THE DA DROPPED THE CHARGES ON ME

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 November, 06:58
the strength of the bonds are tested and its your actions that steer the course. blame and shame are a matrix trap. think outside the box you built.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 November, 06:56
DID YOU KICK THEIR GUTS IN?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 November, 06:55

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 November, 07:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A FATHER'S LOVE FOR HIS CHILDREN KNOWS NO BOUNDS.