Julie Casey @Trump2023
The last time I posted this I got not one Like asking for prayers for the children around the world it’s unfortunate you have to be popular to get support around here.
03:09 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
17 November, 09:43
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
word

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Cole @Amzie
17 November, 07:20
The children are the #1 priority!! Amen in Jesus Name...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
17 November, 04:28
God save the children

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 03:59
Prayers going up in Jesus name for cjildren, you and yours 🙏❤🙏

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
17 November, 03:55
I liked and shared the last time I saw this, as well as this time.
I care not of the popular, but the meme!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 November, 03:53
I never saw your post but i pray all the time for the children 🙏🙏🙏 . Justice can’t come soon enough !

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 November, 03:48
I'm always praying for the children. I pray everyday God keeps them safe and in his loving care! 🙏❤️❤️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 November, 03:43
Heavenly Father, bless & protect all the children.
Especially those who are "lost."
You are with each and every one of them,
no matter where they are.

Help us to protect all children from the evils of this world.
In Your precious and mighty Son, Jesus Christ's name. 🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 November, 03:37
Sometimes I repost if it is important and needa to be heard. I pray for all the children everyday🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Diana DJT @Diana
17 November, 03:32
I try to forward, post, like anything having to do with our precious children🙏🏼❤️don’t get discourage ❤️keep the faith🙏🏼President Trump has never left us, our brave military are fighting in the underground tunnels resecuing children from traffickers 24/7, he spent 1/2 Billion dollars to train our military to fight underground, this is happening WW. We, the people stand with President Trump to #savethechildren❤️🙏🏼 #FIX2020🇺🇸 God bless you🙏🏼💥

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
17 November, 03:32
I get likes all the time and I'm not popular. Sometimes the amount of information coming at you is overwhelming. You shouldn't take it personally.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
17 November, 03:30
🙏🙏🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
17 November, 03:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 November, 03:26
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏