Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 November, 10:17
Quick Summary of the week so far

Gov Abbot sends the military to the Southern border

5.4 Earthquake on the border at El Paso/Ciudad Juarez

FoxNews reporting today Hunter Biden tied to human trafficking

House Republicans just announce investigation into Joe Biden

Nope, nothing is happening, nothing to see here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 November, 01:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
it is my opinion that there is not enough going on to make much difference in this lil information war. i can show stuff from few yrs ago "see? stuff babbenin" problem is, nothing obvious is ever happening. something that makes all normies see it. judicial watch has mounds of evidence by themselves yet no "big" asshole has so much as a parking ticket.
we known about hunter for yrs, along with Pelosi son and others. they still out and free.
so imho, no there really nothing to see here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 November, 01:11
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
It is all about the children….until the last of the DUMBS are taken out we fight and hold the line or cry like little babies from the comfort of home with a full belly and paid for electronic device in our hand. I know where I stand

17 November, 01:35
so where is the children stories being plastered everywhere? i know where big talkers stand too.

17 November, 01:37
covert military operation Won’t find it in the fake news. Faith in God works for those who cannot see from 40,000ft

17 November, 01:46
now you're preaching? you do you fren. i have herd it all in the last 6 yrs or so.

some folks dont get excited for scraps of news to suck on while being fucked around at every other turn. some are content puting out a list of what seems rando events to normies. its like you're trying to wake me or something. funny thing is, i do not pretend to know what "the plan" is. i do know i put up with less bs than the average person. pisses me off. as it should for everyone. complacency kills. why vk have apl level? to show how happy we should be?
another hard talker it would seem.

17 November, 01:49
says the coward hiding behind the clown face lol

Meet someone hiding in fear behind a clown pfp expect a cirucus 🤡

17 November, 01:56
so unless i show my face im hiding?
normies are adorable when they get flustered. tell me more oh great and all knowing one. .
you know how many spooks ive dealt with over the yrs who use the exact same argument? you talk like this on the chans too?

17 November, 01:58
why don’t you be a man and @ VK in to ask about his APL? Just a little drama bitch behind everyone’s back. No one here buys your tough guy act clown 🤡

17 November, 02:03
dude im not tough. you're just sensitive. show me on the dolls where my comments offended you.
tell me more about military operations. you seem to have extensive knowledge. were you a highspeed operator? dod ya even join? glad to have made a new fren today. eh

17 November, 02:05
We know you are not tough which is why you are in the 99% who we the 1% have to save once again. You’re welcome snowflake. As a true patriotic one try keeping your negative opinions to yourself, hurts the collective vibe

17 November, 02:12
hey im just thinking for myself. you do as your told lil fella. you speak as though you're young and inexperienced. pls save me big fella. you're basically saying if i dont follow the group then that makes me a snowflake? think slander and name calling is helping any vibes? think acting like the thing you claim to despise is helpful?
i apologize, i was not aware i was speaking to a child.

Whaevs child. We see you jumping on any thread you can attacking positive energy.Try to make it less obvious, your handlers won’t be giving you any bonus for your shitty performance
02:15 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
17 November, 02:36
Can be led to water.
Cannot be made to drink...
🤷‍♂️

17 November, 02:20
Holier than thou are ya? big talker over here gonna save me. Seems to discovered a new language "whatevs" is this some profound word i learn when I become as enlightened as this lil fella that is so sensitive has become? Keep preaching, you're getting through to me. keep goin. wake me. save me lil fella

17 November, 02:23
Will pray for Jesus to save you, he is the only one who can. God Bless shill