⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
QUESTION:

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BARRY'S AND W'S DISINFORMATION SPEECHES THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY (following POTUS' message)?
07:46 AM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
18 November, 03:31
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I admit I got super annoyed and let down when I awaited a big announcement all day long.
I was like...finally.
But noooo
lol
And I know better to, to feel that way.
Guess I am just so tired of watching everyone suffer so much and losing their belongings like houses and cars and freezing and struggling to feed their kids.
I feel better now though.
Got rid of negative feelings.
Too many yrs of this I guess is taking it's toll on my nerves.
Need the patience of Job for this stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
17 November, 05:53
From what I gathered, they each previously had a conference scheduled for the day following Trump's announcement and they were preparing to use part of that time to speak about any disinformation he might present. My guess is that since he didn't present any information other than his candidacy, they didn't take time during their conferences to talk about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 November, 04:26
It was JUST like I said-- Barry and the baby Tree would come up with nothing to dispel as misinformation or disinformation, and they would end up with nothing to hype, except looking like they were running scared!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
17 November, 04:11
Right, I tried to find the disformation speech as well. And nothing!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 November, 08:27
😂