Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
17 November, 07:30
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
You and I are NOT IN the big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe.

https://theconservativetre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 November, 07:33
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
I am sorry but why are you being so defensive. I never insinuated I was in any club. I am aware of “the club” and honestly I would never want to be in that club.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
17 November, 07:15
Deep State is not just Dems...if you didn't know...you know now...thats why you need to drain the swamp....

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 November, 07:17
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
Its never been just about dems. The illusion we had a choice R v D. Both parties are foundationally dead. Time for a new party? 😊

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
17 November, 07:09
Banksters fund both sides of the wars... which THEY induce. No matter who "wins", banksters make out. Plus, the winner is indebted to the banksters.

What a racket.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 November, 09:07
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Even worse, the illuminati consider each side of dead soldiers, "a luciferian sacrifice" THAT IS HOW DEMONIC they are.