UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Joel Osteen Stage. Is that an eye he is standing in... with a World behind him? So many deceived. So many led astray.
06:08 AM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
19 November, 11:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Never been big into him, and always got a negative vibe from him. I Recall him saying something along the lines of "You owe it to God to be as rich as you can be" or if you're not rich, you're somehow disappointing God.

It's disheartening to see this guy still have a following.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 11:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
17 November, 04:30
agree and also these so called self appointed profits and apostles.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 November, 04:24
I look at his eyes and get this feeling he is demon controlled

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 November, 04:23
when are they going to remove this evil very very evil fook!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
17 November, 04:15
he had disney designers do the concept when he renovated the Summit (rockets old home) into what you see now.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 08:20
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Well, there ya go. Makes perfect sense.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 November, 04:14
I never liked him. He's about as fake and evil as they come.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
17 November, 12:43
What about his dad John Osteen? Joel didn’t show up until his dad passed away, his dad seemed different than Joel.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 08:23
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Haven't dug into or heard about his dad.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
17 November, 12:39
HE IS NOT A PREACHER MORE LIKE A OPTIMISTIC FEEL GOOD SPEAKER

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
17 November, 11:36
During hurricane Harvey....Joel initially showed his true colors.....not a fan at all.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 11:40
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I remember. Such a fraud. He is not a pastor, He is a worldly life coach.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 November, 09:30
He is the epitome of the false "profits" that we are warned about. He is a being of darkness and deception and all those people are getting their ears tickled with what they want to hear, not what the need to hear...the truth.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 November, 09:29
televangelists are evil. they use Jesus name in vain to fool people out of money. true spiritual people, people of God seek an abundance to enable more service to others but would never seek excessive wealth. how anybody could be fooled by these demons is beyond me. not one good one in the bunch.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 09:34
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not one.

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
17 November, 06:36
And the seating arrangement looks kind of like an owl doesnt it?

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
17 November, 07:08
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
I was just about to say that - yes, I think so.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 07:45
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Yes it does, I was focused on ehat looks like horns from the eye but definitely resembles an owl the further you go.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 November, 06:14
I get a creepy, evil vibe from that one ....

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 06:20
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Because he's a creepy, evil vibe kinda guy. There is nothing biblical about him. He's a life coach. Keeps people deceived and unaware. But they are all well to do and don't have a clue.They just want to be coddled and cradled and told how great and wonderful they are. I mean Oprah is a big fan.