Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 November, 09:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
He also said that we did not have any wars while he was in the office, FOR DECADES. Did anybody catch this?
09:13 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by truthpa in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 November, 11:45
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
16 November, 11:07
Wouldn't it be crazy if the President we saw last night was from 2040-50ish perhaps that would explain the stress and anger...having to come back and fix this mess!

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
16 November, 11:23
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
WOW That is a perfect answer!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
16 November, 10:57
Yes.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 November, 10:56
YES! His exact words were "I’ve done decades, decades of years without war, and I was the first president to do it."

Looking Glass???

Golden Times donated @Golden
17 November, 12:38
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Enjoy the SHOW!

https://decades.com

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
17 November, 12:45
In response The Real Me to her Publication
yes i too heard this and wondered out loud what??

Henryetta Weis @onsunshinetime
16 November, 10:27
I did . He said decades and I went balistic on him!!!!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
16 November, 09:36
Yes! That’s what I heard too! Couldn’t think of the exact words so I just looked it up on RSBN’s broadcast and it’s at about the 8 minute mark.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 09:31
YES!! That was the other big thing that didn't make any sense. So strange, and I haven't a clue what he meant. I was on pins and needles all day waiting with anticipation, and by the time I watched I was a bit tired and confused.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
16 November, 09:33
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Time travel?

Ali Beth @Albeth7
16 November, 09:30
caught that too and said hmmm?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 November, 09:16
Yes, I caught that🤔

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
16 November, 09:22
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
what does that mean?