Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 November, 09:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
16 November, 09:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yeah, that made me sit up straight in my chair! He said something else about wars too, but I’ll have to go back and see what he said before I comment further about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Yes, he did say something else, I had deja vu as I was listening to this clip, thinking of the other thing he said that made no sense. If I can pull it out of my mushy mind, I will come back and let you know!
09:11 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
16 November, 09:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
He said "two more years" , as in Joe has two more years. I was disheartened.. Need to doublecheck me on that.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 10:11
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
Please try not to be disheartened. I felt that way last night, and this morning I did also. I think we are all very amped up about big things that are happening, and want it in our timing. We can't always see what is happening just below the surface. We want the pain to be over. The pain serves a purpose though. Hugs.🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 November, 02:29
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
he did say that...thats when i got even madder. all i could think of is him playing a game with the cabal.