Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Question: For all those people in the 'movie' as body dbls wearing very convincing (mostly) masks, how in the heck does the voice part work? body doubles for dummies -101, I don't understand that part.
11:40 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Your Muse @YourMuse
06 February, 06:20
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
CGI, but also have you ever seen this one voice over actor that sounds EXACTLY like Tom Hanks? There are many who can do impressions and you would never know the difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
06 February, 12:00
I can't buy the body double theory. I think they may have doubles, like in the movies, stand in now and then for appearances, but not as in full time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
06 February, 11:55
I've had the very same thought and no one has yet been able to explain. I understand for television or movies that it's definietely doable, but as far as in-person goes I don't understand how it can be done.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
06 February, 11:55
I would like to know that also. Confusing.