Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hope all of you Patriots have rebounded if you were feeling down.

If not, I still love you!
06:44 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
19 November, 10:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Love ya more Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 November, 11:24
You are truly amazing Doq. Your patience is God sent.

The anons here are such an incredible group. Feel hope, feel that I can get through anything, will be there for all who need me.

Much love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 November, 08:34
So Positive & Peaceful. Good is Good, Great & is HELPING us HIMSELF! PRAYING & God's Angels ARE HERE NOW.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
17 November, 10:35

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 November, 10:34
Took teo days this time but I am back!🐸

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 November, 10:09
💞💜

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 November, 11:22
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Your words got me through...helped me rearrange some thoughts. Thank you ES. I love you❤️🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 November, 08:25
No rebound here solid as a rock MAGA forever.

LOve Ya DoQ! WWG1WGA

#JoeM

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 November, 08:14
Twas a brief bounce, Doq!
I'm like a balloon...
Or, more like 27 balloons.....

You know, when you try to stuff them all in your back seat for that SURPRISE!!!! party.

#CantKeepMeDown

😇🎈🙌

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
17 November, 04:12
Hope deferred sucks, not gonna lie… One day those desires of good defeating evil WILL come and it WILL be a “tree of life!” ~Prov 13:12~ I still hope. 🤗 ps. love you too Doq! 👍

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
17 November, 01:42
Rebounded?... man, i went out and bought another case of Shiner Beer...
Our DJT's announcement was not for us Anons... still smoking out the rinos and giving the woketards a massive TDS

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 November, 01:34
Love U Too Doq
🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 12:42
Love you too Doq just busy.

Red Edge @Rededge
17 November, 12:34
Not I I'm comfy as ..
chilling
but I love you too 💞

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
16 November, 10:23
I’ll be holding the MOTHERF$&KING line tell we hang them with it!!!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
16 November, 10:13
Mopey but still standing. Tomorrow the fight continues and some laughter & joy is needed, maybe I need a little Christmas, right this very minute....need a little Christmas now...

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
16 November, 10:03
I listened to it again this morning with a clear head. He said a lot of good things that were blended into his speech that would be easy to miss. He loves us and loves this country❤️

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 November, 09:54
👍❤️🐸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 09:53
I’m still Standing 🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 November, 09:31
I was uoset at first but i know theres a plan not going to stop until we see justice . Just had to take a few deep breaths and fight on .

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
16 November, 09:29
just ready for this movie to be over Doq...longer it goes more cleaning up we have to do...lol

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
16 November, 09:29
just ready for this movie to be over Doq...longer it goes more cleaning up we have to do...lol

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 November, 09:21
💪❤️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 November, 09:07
Thank you & Love you to Doq.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 09:05
Yes I have and yes I was. At first I directed it at DJT and the plan (wrongly) when the true dissapointment was with myself only.

However, another lesson learnt. Missions forward.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
16 November, 09:04
Last night it felt like the oxygen had been sucked out of the room, it drained me. Prayed myself to sleep. God is in control, I still love you too.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 November, 08:53
I have nothing but gratitude! I’ve yet to feel frustrated thus far. Maybe because I started my awakening as a youngin, IDK why, but I’m here and happy to be a sounding board for anyone who needs to vent, or needs good vibes & joy.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 09:08
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
. I have been the same the whole way through except yesterday however that was purely becuase of my own selfish acts npthing to do with the plan or DJT.

I am not proud of myself for expressing such negative vibes directed at the wrong person (please forgive me DJT, I love you), however, it was aother valuable lesson for me.

Btw, I am blessed to call you a fren. We connected so early in this movement (not coincidence) and I am so grateful for you.

Love to you and all your loved ones! xx

(ps. do you remember making me my own GIF ???) I do and love it still!!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 November, 08:30
Cried it out w/God in my midnight prayers...
Realized HE is in control of what's coming...

& I am in control of how I react. I know #1
is maintaining & increasing my contribution
of positive Vibes of Love, Joy & Peace...
& PRAY God finds America worthy of saving.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
16 November, 08:28
I believe this was intended to swat a DS hornets nest. There is more to this than what you think. Much going on behind the scenes. Patience

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 November, 08:15
No such thing as giving up or in GOD HAS GOT US! We love you!