Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 November, 06:44
Hope all of you Patriots have rebounded if you were feeling down.

If not, I still love you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 November, 08:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have nothing but gratitude! I’ve yet to feel frustrated thus far. Maybe because I started my awakening as a youngin, IDK why, but I’m here and happy to be a sounding board for anyone who needs to vent, or needs good vibes & joy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
. I have been the same the whole way through except yesterday however that was purely becuase of my own selfish acts npthing to do with the plan or DJT.

I am not proud of myself for expressing such negative vibes directed at the wrong person (please forgive me DJT, I love you), however, it was aother valuable lesson for me.

Btw, I am blessed to call you a fren. We connected so early in this movement (not coincidence) and I am so grateful for you.

Love to you and all your loved ones! xx

(ps. do you remember making me my own GIF ???) I do and love it still!!!
09:08 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 November, 10:10
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I hope you aren’t beating yourself up over it! You are allowed to process thoughts & feelings however you need, without anyone’s permission or judgments. And I think many people have gone through the same Tuesday night & perhaps many times throughout the movement, which is ok! It’s all about how we bounce back that counts, because at the end of the day, how we get through our own lives is a major factor to how we show up in the world. You’re a high vibe guy so I know you do it all very very well.

Of course I remember, I had a blast making that GIF! It was true too, you’ve been throwing punches at the enemy by sharing truth relentlessly!

I am so glad we connected through this movement too my friend, meeting you in the old twitter days was a huge blessing to me. I’m grateful we have here to stay connected. 🙏🏻💓🙌🏻 Give Alaska a huge hug and kiss from me! That dog is so special!!! As are you!!!! Also, how can I buy your coffee?! Love you fren!!!!! ✨👊✨🔥💗🔥