Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 12:28
After all this is done, we need to store and save AnonUp for the Archives. Making the history books.

KUTGW ANONS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 06:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Quick question Patriot if I may…
One the subject of your location we chatted briefly about the other day a few things have stuck in my mind….

One is that you don’t even have an accent in your posts (lol, sometimnes i think I’m funny)…

but more importantly, you aren’t ‘Johnny’ himself who DJT may have went and picked up to witness this part of history are you?

I think I’m only half joking…..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 06:23
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
lol I missed that. When DJT spoke about that?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
If he did speak about it, it wasn’t to me..
I was just wondering myself..
Would make sense that DJT would travel back and pick up the man who gave him that knowledge to bring him forward to now to witness the final stage…

Sometimes I feel that VK is a time travelling DJT…
06:30 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 07:04
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
It's interesting. Btw Johnny is nickname for Nikola.
The Plan:
Nikola Tesla > John Trump > DJT> Tesla Co. - Tech part.

IMO Higher powers guiding certain group of individuals to fulfil it. VK calls it manifestation. Power of collective thoughts. - Spiritual part.

1/2

16 November, 08:20
I remembered the ‘Johnny’ nickname becuase you had told me once a long time ago which always stuck with me.

VK nails in IMO, plan reversed engineered as such.

DJT keeps looking forward to see what moves have what outcomes etc and keeps coming back and adjusting accordingly.

What has me curious though is this ‘project looking glass’ and the fact that no matter what was put in froma certain point it didnt’ change the NCSWIC inevitable outcome…

Martin Geddes also prompted further reflection on this with his posts regarding the thoughts of ‘future’ white hats protecting anons in this , and previous times… (not his words ).

It’s all very interdasting.. and considering your knowledge and where you live etc… well who knows what is possible at this stage.

16 November, 08:21
Also ties in with this DM VK sent me all those years ago…