Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
I am embarrassed for my actions yesterday. I am a grown man who allowed my emotions get the better of me and spilled so many negative vibes here, all because I was upset with myself.

I love this AU family, I do. I don’t want to think where I’d be if I didn’t have this family support here.

Bless us all!
05:16 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Sarah Sue @HisWorld
16 November, 06:28
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
hang in there. im sure we all go through upsets and doubts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
16 November, 05:22
It's all good! You gotta let the steam out every now and again. Much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 05:50
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Much love in return my long time fren!!!

bless!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 05:21
Amen Friend alot of were very emotional we love our country and we want it back but we must trust those in charge as they are doing this with the best possibly outcome and least possible lives lost yes there have been lives lost this is still war but our side is winning thanks for coming back we need each other God Speed Patriot!

16 November, 05:51
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Right back at you Patriot!

Bless and thank you for your words!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
16 November, 05:20
GOD'S got this, hang in there

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
16 November, 05:20
GOD'S got this, hang in there

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 November, 05:18
No need for apologies D! Families share emotions and are there for one another when we need a lift. Glad to see you are still with us to finish whar we started! 👊🏻

16 November, 05:49
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Bless you Patriot! In it together!