Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 03:23
I tried to imagine how a Civil war would look but I can only come up with Patriots having no enemies to fight. We aren't as divided as they make us seem. The people responsible will be far away from any warzone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 November, 12:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love him and am with him totally. Never quit. Isn’t that a message Trump gave the world long before this was active?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
16 November, 09:13
Gotta give it up to people like this! The unwavering. I admire it and envy it. Not going to fault myself however for feeling sick over all of this. I still support Trump and still believe he is fighting for us...somehow I will get back to being the strong warrior that I was...my head and heart need a wee break and I don't think that's wrong.

Randi Marie @RedRan777
17 November, 09:02
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Irish, I was just talking with my husband last night about this very same feeling. He is a 32-year veteran and fought in a war and retired as a Colonel-also studied so much 'war history'- I have not and have no experience with war although I am strong and tough inside having recovered from stage 4 cancer energetically. I know the power of the mind, intention and prayer! Many in the awakened-ish community are women, I believe - at least more women awake than men in the earlier stages-and we just need a little time to 'catch up' in this war scenario. We will do it! I already am, as a matter of fact and I trust you are too. We are standing together; standing strong; fully supportive of 45 et. al. and helping one another do the same. I send you blessings of peace and joy and strength today, Fellow Patriotesse. And thank you, Sir, for this video encouraging us...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 November, 08:46
👍💥😃

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
16 November, 07:23

Shannon Harding @Believer101
16 November, 07:08
I totally agree with everything you are saying! So happy that you have the courage to say it!