Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 November, 11:44
Update - 2 weeks on Invermectin (horse paste).

I had quite a few issues, quite personal (and if you’re squeemish, perhaps don’t continue)..
* dealing with anal fistula’s and abscessess for over a decade, including numerous surguries (and septicemia almost killed me more than once)
* 5 years of pain in my left testicle. Spread to whole groin area and sharp pains up and down inside of my legs. Whole area was sensitive to touch and caused other problems
* 3 years of a swollen prostrate, having to pee every hour and a half yes including night time where I would have to get up up to 8 times a night to go pee).

My Mrs has been demanding me to go to dr’s for several years. to be honest, i was too scared too. BUT

I don’t have to anymore, I’m legit fixed of all ailments mentioned above. No pain, no discomfort, no anything. Only getting up once a night now to pee. Even my Mrs said I’m not grumpy all the time anymore.. I replied ‘Coz I’m not in constant pain anymore!!..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
Still trying to talk my husband into trying ivermectin. Wanted to see how you are feeling & if you had any side effects.
04:18 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 04:42
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Been on it for like for a month now.

I’ve not felt this good for at least a decade. Zero side affects for me, i felt better from day 1.

My partner is now on it (after a lifetime of sinus problems) and has now now sinus problems.

Also, for peace of mind, the first week, I was WAY out in my portion and legit took one whole tube in 4 days (enough for a 500kg horse) and only felt good things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
16 November, 06:00
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Holy crap I just looked up how many pounds was 500kg. I have had sinus issues for 25 years with 3 surgeries, I think I need to take it. Thank you for sharing your info & once again, I’m so happy you feel better.