Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
15 November, 10:59
Copper is great at killing superbugs!
Copper has been exploited for health purposes since ancient times. Egyptian and Babylonian soldiers would sharpen their bronze swords (an alloy of copper and tin) after a battle, and place the filings in their wounds to reduce infection and speed healing.
Copper was also used to cure medical problems in ancient China and India and is an important component of Ayurveda medicine today. Hippocrates in Greece and the Aztecs used copper oxide and copper carbonate, combined with other chemicals such as sodium carbonate, olive paste and honey, to treat skin infections Copper workers in Paris were protected from several cholera epidemics and French wineries even applied copper sulphate and slaked lime, called Bordeaux mixture, to vines to prevent fungal attack. Copper is also recognized as a potent antibacterial particle agent too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 November, 12:06
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Static 369 @Static369
15 November, 03:32
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Have you purchased one and can confirm they're solid copper?

15 November, 08:05
In response Static 369 to his Publication
This company was mentioned once before and I just went past it. I actually placed my first order with this company today. I only ordered the copper cup for now, so I can be sure before buying more. It is hard to find pure copper without being fooled. Many companies claim it is copper, but it is just metal plated with copper.
I'm happy to post once I receive the cup and let you know.

Static 369 @Static369
Please let me know your review when you receive it.
03:56 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Static369 in this post can reply
22 November, 03:04
In response Static 369 to his Publication
Fellow Patriot, I received the copper cup today and it is made by a company called Shantiva. The cup is really nice, very cool looking, and I do not see any extra coating on it. It is not marked in any way whether it is full copper or not, but I do believe it is a pure copper vessel. Read the info on the Shantiva site.
I read that copper is a mineral, that we do not produce ourselves and that I personally do not get enough of in my diet. Also, with the extra zinc intake lately, a copper vessel is needed to balance zinc and copper in our bodies. A glass or two a day: but copper overload can make us sick. Be careful. I believe you put water in the cup and let it sit on the counter for 6-8 hours. Some pour the water in a glass before drinking it in the morning. I just drank from the copper cup, but will leave the water all night to drink tomorrow morning. Not refrigerated.
I hope this helps. God bless and be well.

https://www.shantiva.com/c...

Static 369 @Static369
23 November, 09:11
Wow, thanks for your reply! Think I'll pick one up.

Side note: Weird AU problems - I replied yesterday and when I Published the post, it added a random photo all on it's own. I deleted and when I tried to post again, the Publish button was greyed out. (I just now figured out, if you copy/paste and don't add anything else, it won't Publish.🤦‍♂️)