Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
Copper is great at killing superbugs!
Copper has been exploited for health purposes since ancient times. Egyptian and Babylonian soldiers would sharpen their bronze swords (an alloy of copper and tin) after a battle, and place the filings in their wounds to reduce infection and speed healing.
Copper was also used to cure medical problems in ancient China and India and is an important component of Ayurveda medicine today. Hippocrates in Greece and the Aztecs used copper oxide and copper carbonate, combined with other chemicals such as sodium carbonate, olive paste and honey, to treat skin infections Copper workers in Paris were protected from several cholera epidemics and French wineries even applied copper sulphate and slaked lime, called Bordeaux mixture, to vines to prevent fungal attack. Copper is also recognized as a potent antibacterial particle agent too.
10:59 AM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Venkel1971 in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
24 November, 09:25
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
my husband suggested years ago that schools use copper in schools for door knobs drinking fountains etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Static 369 @Static369
15 November, 03:31
Scrutinize any water bottles you might purchase. Many of them are "copper" coated. Started looking into them a couple months ago and couldn't find any I could 💯trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 November, 03:34
In response Static 369 to his Publication
I bought one and learned more about it, and through it out.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 November, 02:56
Copper is said to prevent hair from turning gray.

Nuts and seeds — particularly almonds, cashews and sesame seeds — are good sources of copper.

I snack on frozen l almonds and don't have a lot of gray hair. while my sibling's hair is white. Even a brother who's 13 years younger than me.
⬇️
People Ask
Is gray hair a copper deficiency?
Like skin color, hair color is affected by melanin, which requires copper. This means copper deficiency may promote premature gray hair.

Lee G... @LeeG
15 November, 02:14
silver also kills bacteria and is why water jugs where mostly silver or copper

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
15 November, 02:02
Many hospitals are now using linens with copper threads
https://www.springtextile....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 November, 01:30
I drink my water from a copper bottle like those ones in that photo. I also have copper drops I purchased from a company in the USA called ZPtech.net

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
15 November, 12:45
Speaking of copper makes me think of this little video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Free energy Generator Using Copper Coil and Magnet - YouTube

#creativethink #freeenergyi am show about free energy generator using copper coil and magnetic energy. the permanent magnet rotate, the copper coil will gene...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 November, 12:43
Would love to own a hammered copper bathtub. Thanks for the info!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
15 November, 12:11
I wonder if copper pennies would work as well. Old timers used to soak their dentures in water with a few pennies thrown in overnight. The pennies would develop green on them. Ten years or so ago, Canada had big push to get people to turn in their pennies for cash and had set up stations in various areas with a machine to count them and give you funds for them. Not everyone did so. Since then, I also heard that copper is used in that so called 'party substance' used by a certain population.

Pink Totter @Totter
15 November, 12:11
Plan on making copper garden stakes to use in the garden next summer. Improves plant growth and production.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 November, 12:06

Static 369 @Static369
15 November, 03:32
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Have you purchased one and can confirm they're solid copper?

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
15 November, 12:03
We used to put it in fountains or other standing water to prevent mosquitos hatching.

arba happihr @arba
15 November, 11:52
Thanks for the info
I know colloidal silver does the same

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
15 November, 11:48
It also keeps fountains clean - make a wish…