Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
i can see all true Trumpers on au today are in very good moods, some posts are hilarious!! Keep on Trumpin my friends!!
03:36 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Georgigirl in this post can reply
Ville Pรคtiรคlรค @VilleP
16 November, 06:29
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
16 November, 05:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 November, 04:21
Sitting out of the box of crazies, just enjoting the circus! Comfy and positive here.

โจ€Florence VondaโŸ donated @Generator
16 November, 04:08
trumping goin on

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 November, 04:04
This is the day tgat the Lord has made!
We will rejoice and be glad in it! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 November, 03:47
Being okay angers evil; being okay enough to kid around is what angers evil inconsolably; being able to continue to love DJT unconditionally is what destroys evil to its core.

That said, I suppose I am okay that DJT didnโ€™t announce he finally bought Antarctica and was inviting us all there to hear Nugent and Kid Rock play live. Some stuff can wait.

I am ever so slightly disappointed there was no confetti made from shredded ballots. Maybe someday *sigh*

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 November, 03:46
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 November, 03:44
Trump 2023!