P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
16 November, 01:11
Does this look/sound like a man who is proud to be announcing to run for President in another rigged election? It sounded like he was going through the motions. Probably because he was and this was just a necessary step to force [their] hand. By what date did the Unselects subpeona for President Trump demand he appear before them? How much longer until [D]’s + [CCP] TRY to arrest the Commander In Chief (Trump) of the United States? Something tells me this is only the beginning. Let’s see what happens! 👀

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 @ChristineDe7
Yes, it was a soft speech; it was somber. This was not a rally, I know, but much joy and excitement was missing from such an announcement. All media outlets were on board and maybe by outlining so much decline in our nation, Trump was reaching normies. He was reaching those that do not and will not watch his rallies. He also outlined what needs to be done for our country to be great again for normies. Patriots already know. This announcement has people talking, even the Trump haters. Most all saw it or heard about it and we pray more eyes are opening even if it is just a little.
01:39 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineDe7 in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
16 November, 06:22
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
you may want to watch his bideo. he can sum up the hidden comms better than i can type them. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 05:39
He wasn't waking up normies. He pissed a lot of his followers off. Including me. Normie's that aren't awake by now are not going to wake up. Kill your base and see if it happens,.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
16 November, 05:17
I think Trump was very sad - he had to do this - he knew many would be disappointed in him - but it had to be done

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
16 November, 02:15
Normies weren't listening...did u see the numbers?

Normies are busy cataloging their garbage/recyclables.
Waiting for the next episode of Kim takes her clothes off.
Normies are busy following orders and washing their (unprotective) cloth color matching masks.