Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 November, 11:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
JFK = 27

Q 27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
17 November, 11:15
I absolutely love these stories 😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
17 November, 10:42

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 November, 04:44
🥺💞

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 November, 10:30
And now I’m crying.
I do love a happy ending though.
💚

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 November, 08:48
🥲😍💓

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
16 November, 06:51
I do not regret this chapter of my life although it became off track( the organization) I had some absolutely amazing encounters Blissful memories that aided in my awakening .You made me cry again. They, the whales, dolphins and etc , were clearly waiting for us. They asked me if we were “ the ones”😭. We are the real rainbow warriors.🌈

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
16 November, 06:55
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
peace to all my friends always

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 November, 06:29
Love that story!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 November, 06:14
Poor baby!! Glad thet got it off!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 November, 06:08
Yes indeed 💙💙💙💙💙💙!!!!!!!!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
16 November, 06:05
🐳💓

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 05:35
there are alot of us who are truly human by all right regard life as precious there are some who got lost along the way and some were manipulated perverted away from humanity All we as people can do is pray that our example helps show some of them the way back the others are left up to (God) karma however some see it fate!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
16 November, 05:30
😱h my, this made my day❣️ What a majestic sight to behold and how beautiful of these people to help.
Thank you for sharing. 🤩🐳🐋

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 November, 05:25
AND THE SICK BASTURDS CONTINUE TO KILL THEM.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
16 November, 03:26
😊👍🙏❤❤❤❤❤

Red Edge @Rededge
16 November, 03:04
Beautiful ❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 November, 02:52
The World Is About To Change 265❤️
Get Your Shit Together
Donald John Trump Senior❤️
Last Trump Shall Sound❤️
Donald Trump In Jerusalem
Galactic Federation Of Worlds
Rothschild Island Antarctica
Screw James Whitey Bolger❤️

Timestamp = Q Post 1210

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 02:02
A beautiful thing to see!! 🥰❤️
VL= 1:12
Nov 05, 2017 11:46:24 PM EST
Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No. 148185083
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

TS = 1:11
Nov 05, 2017 11:34:15 PM EST
Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No. 148183670
Important Context:
What have you learned about HUMA?
What organization is HUMA?
Which US President is affiliated w/ HUMA?
Why i

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 November, 01:59
Guess we will soon find out which ones are GOOD…everyone seems super sketchy right now.
Fog of War
Praying for Clarity
#Iwannawhale

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
16 November, 01:53
We need a lot more of this!!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 November, 01:52
Most humans have always been good. 🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

American Girl @Americangirl
16 November, 01:50
every time i start thinking about how bad people are you post something like this and it reminds me we're here for a reason... ty

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 November, 01:49
The world is about to change

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 November, 01:45
✨Blessed

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 November, 01:31
We help our animal friends, and they help us 💖

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 November, 02:02
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
We are meant to co-exist with these beautiful creatures!...they already know that. Whats great is the girls were'nt scared. 🤗🤍🏁

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 November, 01:27
Man Kind.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 November, 01:26
still

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 November, 01:14
I believe in the goodness of (some) of humanity.
Many of them live here at AU ❤️❤️❤️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
16 November, 01:14
So beautiful

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 November, 12:51
❤️❤️❤️