Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 04:35
Show a Scar.
Ill go first...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
I really don’t have any scars, just 1 on my head from an NDE car accident when I was 17. Hard to get a picture of it … My Momma KK always thought it was strange that my Biological Father & also Grandfather were in NDE car accidents when they were 17 too. It’s weird as I swear I have a scar on my knee from the glass… but now I don’t see it… 🤔

🙏Your scars🙏
10:44 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 November, 11:00
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
those with NDE seem to have special gifts kiki, your father, your grandfather also NDE. and all of you on the 17th. wow all i can say💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 November, 11:07
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I know, I have thought about it… it blows my mind… So hazy when it all happened… Spring of 96 for me… 🙏🙏🙏 It was like a dream. & then my Momma KK telling me that my Grandfather & Biological Father too & they were 17! The emergency crew thought we were dead & that no survivors would be found🙏🙏🙏🙏 Definitely have 🙏 God & Angels 😇 with me. 💖 It is literally another miracle.

🙏💖God Bless You & Much Love🙏💙