Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 11:26
Have to give Trump crazy respect. Others would have jumped ship. Much easier to Pay2Play. His actions prove love of country. Love of us.

Patriot Unity is key moving forward.

What happens next?... 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
If P Trumpy isnt giving up, Im not. We all know deep down there is more to last nights announcement than meets the eye…After all that man has seen, experienced, and done for us all…I cant even imagine!! Its definitely tricky to keep myself in a good headspace, but VK, youve helped me with that …you’ve been saying 2023 for awhile now…. and its almost here! 23 is my favorite number, but I never knew why. I think i have my answer…..Im just trying to stay mentally balanced (sometimes Im submerged in this awakened state , sometimes Im living in the 3D world) Yes, its maddening and bizarre, but thats how im able to keep going. Do whatever it takes to get through these difficult times that are still coming! I know it will be worth it!!!To get a second chance for a brand new world?……Its definitely a miracle that Im beyond grateful for and I’m 100 percent signed up for!!!! High Vibes re-engaged people!! 🌻
10:27 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsX in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs Dovington, click on at the bottom under it