Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
I noted President Trump said he is running for the presidency again. He did not say 2024. That was inferred. We are awake, intelligent, guided by the Holy Spirit. The plan in place under the military ops will not be transparent or revealed to the enemy, which means we will not know either. We were told only a few know. God Speed Patriots🙏🏻🕊✨❤️🇺🇸
06:52 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
16 November, 10:04
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I believe the media hyped the 2024 running as a way to crush our sprites and to get us to believe we will have to wait 2 more years but, for me . . . NOT IT! Peaces falling into place, setting the stage for 2023!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
16 November, 02:06
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
🙏🏻We know the truth ❤️the others will find out soon...

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
16 November, 09:36
well said!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 November, 08:13
😇IN MY OPINION I THINK HE WILL BE SWORN IN MARCH 2023 UNDER THE ORIGINAL CONSITUTION. THE FIRST 18 PRESIDENTS WERE SWORN IN MARCH. MAKING HISTORY.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
16 November, 10:05
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Under which calendar? 🤔

Ange Love @LoveM
16 November, 02:09
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Makes sense, I remember March being important