Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
The Reality is that 2020 wasn’t fix people and this past election the Primary they cheated in MASS AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING and they will continue cheating because they keep getting away with it❗️😏If you all think that 2024 is going to be any different well think again it’s Not❗️This news was nothing but a Nothingburger keepinng us busy till the next STEAL . They got away with the Blue Tiffany DIAMOND❗️I’m Piss off ❗️😏at this point if people aren’t awake it’s because they don’t want to❗️two more years of this shit it’s not going to be good for America 🤦🏻‍♀️Knowing what we all know it’s really going on with the cheating, Pedophiles, Laundering American taxpayers money and the Depopulation of humanity Genocide❗️🤨And more shit🤨Enough❗️🤨
06:14 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
16 November, 06:48
In response chore Toke to her Publication
This makes perfect sense to me.
DJT's Announcement:
'Optics'

POTUS needed to begin stepping away from the exposure, to appear neutral. I don’t believe 2022 is over yet, but they don’t want the ‘election denier’ around when they bring it out. This time we were TOLD the NG was watching the elections.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396