Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
16 November, 11:23
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
After all the hatred that has been spewed upon the entire Trump Family the past seven years, I don't blame her at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 November, 10:45
????????????????? SORRY, NEVER TRUSTED HER. SHE HAS TURNED ON HER FATHER A COUPLE OF TIMES. 1/6 COMMETEE FOR ONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
16 November, 10:42
Interesting.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
16 November, 09:39
Maybe she can't because of her weirdo husband? Lots being exposed...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 November, 09:41
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
im thinking it has to do with him.

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
16 November, 08:53
I put my career on hold for a while to stay home with my young daughter. I was fortunate to be able to do so and will never regret my decision. Unless Ivanka begins throwing arrows at her dad, I will continue to respect her decision

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
16 November, 03:03
I respect that choice.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
16 November, 01:28
Saw someone’s post it on TG. I went to her Instagram it isnt there. Just photos of Tiffany’s wedding. etc.

16 November, 01:29
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
i think its still on her instagram story now

16 November, 01:32
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
its on her Facebook story still too