Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Buckle up Patriots. Things may get a little weird.
12:07 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 November, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hoping that s here in Texas💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
17 November, 10:10
So cool!! Thanks Doq!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
17 November, 09:31
Are they lost and decided to follow the road home? 🤣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 November, 09:31
Good Morning Doq and AU Fam - Buckled up and ready 😎

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 November, 09:27
BRING. ON. NUTTY.
WE’RE. READY.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 November, 09:23
Mornin’ Doc 🙏🏼🥰
Man I wish I was lucky enough to see this! They fly over our house alot! You can hear them coming, find em , and watch them fly away! 🥰💫🇺🇸

Mornin’ Doc 🙏🏼🥰
Man I wish I was lucky enough to see this! They fly over our house alot! You can hear them coming, find em , and watch them fly away! 🥰💫🇺🇸

Mornin’ Doc 🙏🏼🥰

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
17 November, 09:22
This kind of weird is AWESOME.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 November, 09:09
Flying low
under the radar

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 November, 09:09
Lets Go Military 🙏🙏🙏 God keeps them safe and protected from any harm !

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 November, 09:08
Deee Cent! 👊
Made my day . !
Simply! The! Best! ❤

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
17 November, 09:07
Listen again with both ears. FJB not finishing his term. 🤔

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 November, 09:07
MAY GET WEIRD? ITS BEEN WEIRD

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 November, 09:06
Things are already weird, Doq.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 November, 08:57
Cant get any weirder at this point Doq.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
16 November, 09:56
That was a great ride! Thank you!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 November, 01:08
If I saw that while driving, I am certain I would have to pull over and change my shorts.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 November, 01:06

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 November, 12:46
I love weird. Enjoyed the ride.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 November, 09:14
Lots happening….flying under the radar, maybe?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
16 November, 06:58
Groovy Tunes with LIDAR Sweeps ?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
16 November, 07:05
In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
16 November, 06:53
Thanks for the ride!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
16 November, 01:29
Bring it on !!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 November, 01:07
Did someone ask for wierd?

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
16 November, 01:07
Still loads of sheep out there Doq!

Iam Mie @iammiele
16 November, 01:06
Redefining "Weird" every single day!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 November, 01:03
Oh I hope so.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 November, 12:51
I am starting to wonder if the Announcement from Trump is part of the Gut punch 107 has spoken about.?

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 November, 09:14
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
That is exactly what I thought this morning when I woke up. It was most definitely a gut punch.

amy lilley @amylilley
17 November, 09:11
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication