Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 09:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
And our POTUS said Pelosi is leaving for another Country. Could that be Cuba/GITMO.
09:39 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 November, 01:29
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
That was my exact thought when he said it. MMMhhhhmmm....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
15 November, 10:24
My husband said the same exact thing! Coincidence I think not! 😉

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
15 November, 10:24
My husband said the same exact thing! Coincidence I think not! 😉

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 November, 10:21
Exaclty what i was thinking, too

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 November, 10:15
That was my first thought and your thought was the same...no such thing as a coincidence.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
That was my first thought and your thought was the same...no such thing as a coincidence.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi