Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
03 December, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Juan O' Savin 🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨

https://youtu.be/7HVZj1TRf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 November, 04:08
THATS MORE LIKE IT❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 November, 01:28

Bee Saved @BSaved
16 November, 09:42

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
16 November, 01:01
That is what I say too VK

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 07:30
DJT filed for 2024 with the FEC, an Agency commissioned under the now defunct USA Corp in 1975. He also gave his speech in front of the gold trimmed flags of “the Corporation”, not the legal flags of our restored Constitutional Republic.

Details, details…

I’m not a legal expert, but, am I wrong in assuming that there’s much more to this than meets the eye? Asking for a fren.

What would be required to run for President of our Constitutional Republic?

#Trump2023

2 Filings attached.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 09:30
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Good points and a great question Mary!

I have a feeling President Trump knows exactly what it takes to become the president of a Constitutional Republic. 😎

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 November, 07:11
🐸👍❤️🙏I am with him until the end no matter when that might be

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 November, 06:48
That wouldn’t be honest becsuse he IS ALREADY LEADING….
YOU KNOW THAT
&
The Energy of the Universe knows that

It is not Right to Lie

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 06:37
meanwhile...
people getting raptured
since last November.

◯
🕊🕊🕊
⭐️⭐️⭐️
😌😌😌
🙏🙏🙏

https://t.me/archillect/14...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 06:35
meanwhile...

DUMB
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 06:34
meanwhile...

Streets Turned Into Rivers: Floods Wreak Havoc in Bogota

15.11.22 Heavy rains in the Colombian capital of Bogota caused flooding in the streets and traffic chaos. President Gustavo Petro declared a natural disaster two weeks ago due to flood damage, which has impacted 70 percent of the country. (RT)

DUMB
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Diana DJT @Diana
16 November, 09:11
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
I lived there with DOS, worked in US Embassy, what a mess😱

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 November, 06:30
la blague 🤣2023

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
16 November, 06:28
How gullible are you folks? no woder they make fun of man supporters CIC NOPE ....In Charge NOPE CONCEDED YUP Dumb ass's

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 05:10

memes matter @NoComment
16 November, 04:58
the # gets us attention from out there 👀☕

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 04:57
meanwhile...

Heavy Rains Create Flooding Emergency in Parts of New South Wales, Australia

15.11.22 Record amounts of water have spilled from the Wyangala Dam in the region's South West Slopes area.

DUMB
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Red Edge @Rededge
16 November, 03:22
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Our area got hit Feb and March really bad
the worst floods we ever had.
made me wonder with the tunnels and the Catholic church as many boys were abused over the years and priest's were charged I wonder how many still need to be charged!!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
16 November, 04:45
Excellent. The "announcement" is the expected Trump genius in action. Patience, folks.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 03:36
meanwhile...
so many
11 on map 🚁🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️✈︎

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 02:20
VK's Spotify Playlists
https://open.spotify.com/p...

and Songs we heard today before President Donald John Trump's Speech.:https://youtu.be/ZW-V0aZPk...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 November, 01:38
💧3387
Jul 09, 2019 12:46:46 PM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Listen very carefully (again).
Note past (2) years.
Note next (6) years.
You were told what was going to happen.
You were told what battles we face.
Strategic.
Pre_planned.
Patriots in control.
Q

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 12:18
VK is dropping clues on TS.

(2 Pics)
and lots of 11’s. ;)

https://truthsocial.com/us...

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 November, 12:16
Lord I hope so!

CharRose @CharRose
15 November, 11:50
"Appear Weak When You Are Strong" ~Sun Tzu

Those who don't understand at least a cursory overview of The Plan would think President Trump seemed "weak" tonight, because it would appear as though he conceded.
He would NEVER do that.
IMO he is appearing "weak" right now, because he/we are at one of our strongest points.
Remember, we have it all.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
16 November, 12:19
In response CharRose to her Publication
Q#4 says potus must remain neutral when addressing the people for ‘optics’! It’s part of the Trump troll! Its the games that must still be played until all these garbage people are arrested! penquin6 on youtube today showed several buses near the White house unloading many marines and national guard. Brown eyed fake Joe Biden is not in the white house but on a soundstage in New York where Jen Psaki in a presser commented ‘that sound you hear is an airplane flying over us’! NO AIRPLANES fly over the restricted space of the White House. Soundstage! The movie! Real Joe Biden is ‘shot’ as said by Trump on debates meaning ‘he’s dead’ and had blue blue eyes! Stay tuned! The movie is getting to the good part!!!

Bevy Wolf @BevyWolf
15 November, 11:36
Now we’re talking, but I’m going to miss you 😢

Your account will be gone in 2023.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 04:43
In response Bevy Wolf to her Publication
I also remember that VK said something like
will restoring his prevous posts.

I am looking forward to it.🥰🥰🥰
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
15 November, 11:26
🐝liVe

CharRose @CharRose
15 November, 11:09
I wrote President Trump a letter a while back and told him I would never give up...and I won't. I have supported him since he came down the escalator in 2015 - and I won't stop now.
I know many of us are disappointed--I understand.
But think about it for a minute - why would President Trump want to drag this out any longer than necessary? He wouldn't want to if it wasn't the way it had to be.
And you know the military has grown weary many times, but we don't see them quitting. They will get up in the morning and work for their country just like every other day--they won't quit. They haven't let us down and we can't let them, VK or other Patriots down, can we?
We know misinformation is necessary--much of what was said tonight may not be the plan at all.
I haven't been active on AU long, however, so many of you have encouraged me with your stamina, positivity and support of each other. Warriors anyone would be proud to be a part of - I'm proud of each one of you.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 November, 11:23
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 November, 11:27
Promises Made
Promises Kept
Until they haven't been
In it to win it
🇺🇲❤️

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 November, 11:01
Trump is the best President ever. I could tell when he came out to address the people he was troubled. Trump softly told us to get ready to fight. This is our land and we the people have to fight for our freedom. Trump did his job. Its our turn to fight these bastards. God bless patriots. WWG1WGA

Trump is the best President ever. I could tell when he came out to address the people he was troubled. Trump softly told us to get ready to fight. This is our land and we the people have to fight for our freedom. Trump did his job. Its our turn to fight these bastards. God bless patriots. WWG1WGA

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 November, 10:51
AU vibing hard again🔥