Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I'll try to keep this short. My daughter whom i didnt speak to for 2 yrs during this pLandemic..we started speaking again in January. Now she calls me alot. I have been slowly redpilling her. TODAY, I told her about Q. She was asking alot of questions...mainly about BYEdun being alive or dead. She's almost fully awake. oh and she got the jab Dec 31, 2021. Two weeks before she contacted me -- asking if i was ok. Guess covid scared her cause after the jab she started learning about the heart problems along with it. I love thats she is waking up. I really thought she wouldnt ever understand or even care. This is VERY hopeful for those still asleep.
07:03 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 November, 01:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 12:10
my mother started waking up gradually
yet not fully After Warpspeed Shot,
pfizer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 November, 08:16
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
well, Qperation Warpspeed
is Time Travel.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 November, 08:26
Cheers!
Thanks for sharing your smile.
I got 2 daughters, they're not there yet.
I am happy for you, promising progress.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 November, 11:13
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
awee..well hopefully they will get there.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 November, 08:19
Geat story
we need more like that.

Shannon Harding @Believer101
15 November, 07:58
I'm so happy for you....hoping that it will happen for me and my daughter. We had a BIG blowup over the vaccine and made peace on the grounds that we agreed not to discuss it. Things have been peaceful but not as close...cuz when you can't talk about the big elephant in the room, it's not real. Congrats to you!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
15 November, 07:57

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 07:43
Congratulations! So good to hear of relationships that are mending. This gives me hope for my slumbering friends and relatives!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
15 November, 07:30
So happy for you and thanks for sharing such happy news with us!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
15 November, 07:22
I'm glad she's back in your life. Sorry she gotv the jab. My oldest did also. I pray for all those that foolishly got it

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 November, 07:19
so happy for you. That must feel so good.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 November, 07:18
Winning….🤗awesome….. same here with my fam……. lights turning on….🐸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 November, 07:15
How utterly Awesome for You Both 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 November, 07:12
That is so wonderful, I'm so happy for you, and for her future. Most of my family is still fast asleep. I have made my peace with it, though.