Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 04:35
Show a Scar.
Ill go first...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
15 November, 06:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hey VK....I think I speak for most of us when I say thank you. It seems so inadequate and underwhelming....just thank you but we are all so grateful that you let us get to know you in this way. We all feel very close to you and want what you want....for us, our country....and for you, personally.
My dad and I were talking last night and he thinks after the big stuff happens you'll fade into the background again to live your life quietly.
Whether you stay or you go that is up to you to decide but just know we will always want you around. Purely selfish reasons. We think of you as a friend...those of us that have gotten to know you over the last 5 years.
There's so many of you that I would love to hug.
While I do have you here and have this opportunity to say what I'm feeling I just want to let you know I pray for you every day. Your safety, your happiness and your journey.
You have given many gifts and the gift of letting us get to know you I'll keep close to my heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
That was so beautifully worded. Amen. I have faith in VK. Don’t ask me why, but this guy is special. His true nature shines through it all. i feel blessed to have been a part of something greater than oneself. I have learned that we are in this together. It’s more than words can describe. Thank you.
06:43 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
15 November, 07:02
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
What is happening right now is a miracle. There is an overwhelming connection we have to each other.
In ways I never thought possible.
The other day I was doing my grocery shopping at the Winco.
I was in the vegetable isle when a 70 something man rolled up next to me in his cart. He leaned over to me and whispered "I like your shirt"
I forgot that I had it on. It was a Q shirt one of my clients bought me last year. I told him I liked his hat. he was wearing an American Flag hat.
My hands were on the bar of the cart and he put a hand over mine and squeezed it just a bit and said "it's almost time" and I nodded in agreement.
As he walked away I saw that on the back of his hat was embroidered Q.Patriot
This movement has done more for the human connection than I've ever seen anything do. Complete strangers connecting in the name of God and Country with love and complete unity.
It's an absolutely beautiful experience.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 November, 10:58
1000% agree.!!! I meet people al'ost daily, they either know about Q, heard of Q or want to know about Q and the posts. It has spread like WILDFIRE!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 November, 12:09
agree 1000%.! meet people all the time that either read posts, ask about Q posts or talk like anons here. its spread like WILDFIRE!!