Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 November, 02:21
💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 November, 02:25
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
But we’re still waiting on the first election in 2020 to be announced as fraud and re-election to occur, so how long will this one take and 2020 never occur???🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 November, 05:07
In response Stevie King to her Publication
i hear you. perhaps the first round to wake us & the second to prove without a shadow of a doubt.. then nullify both!? 💥

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 November, 05:10
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
Then I came across this through VK so guessing this is what’s happening.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @vincentkennedy
2 days ago
Trump becomes Speaker > Clears up 2020 elections> Becomes interim President> New Real Elections> How's that sound?

Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hey, I’m here for the party, click on at the bottom under it