Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 November, 11:03
Prayer request please, for me, hitting an anxiety phase and could do with your help.

God bless you all.

In Jesus name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Faith_Family_Freedom in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
16 November, 07:48
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Thank you for this much needed prayer.πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 November, 06:57
Thank u ...I needed this right nowπŸ™β€οΈPrayers for you and all the beautiful souls in this world πŸ™πŸ™

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
15 November, 07:21
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
It is my pleasure. Bless you and yours!

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
15 November, 06:52
Thank you. I pray for you as well. Big hugs!

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 November, 05:47
❀️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 November, 05:47
❀️