Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
This is so frickin disappointing!! Shame on her! We all know Kevin McCarthy is a RINO TRAITOR to America. So what does that say about her? This one shocked me!

VERY FEW ARE REAL. THE MAJORITY ARE PHONIES!!!!

https://thedcpatriot.com/m...
02:09 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 November, 10:39
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Prepare for battle, Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
15 November, 10:27
TRUMP is one of them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
15 November, 03:23
and i NEVER liked her hair

Dottie French @DotOn777
15 November, 10:32
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
😂😂😂

connie wright @cowri
15 November, 03:13
She hangs around Ron DeSantis too....
The shocker was Jim Jordon wanted McCarthy
I don't think there is "1" in the government
maybe Grassley????

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
15 November, 02:25
I stopped beLIEving in them long ago...they are the same

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
15 November, 02:24
this could be part of the plan we do not know about.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
15 November, 02:24
I've never felt good about her, I've always felt her to be one those who like to ride people's coattails, namely Trump, to keep herself in the public eye. lots of fiery words, with no real action.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 November, 02:23
I have not focused on her much, whenever I do, I always think of Tulsi Gabard... don't know why.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 November, 02:20
Just because they do things we like does not mean they win’t end up betraying us.

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
15 November, 02:19
You said it… VERY FEW ARE REAL.
Most big personalities and platforms are fake.

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 November, 02:12
Sad and disappointing