Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
Good Morning AU family. love You. keep your Faith no matter what vibe high WE know WE are in control. WE know GOD is with us. and WE have Faith in our President. Love and massive Respect to ALL. Thanful for everyone and everything.
10:12 AM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Cam Mac @campmac111
15 November, 05:25
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
"I give Thee thanks for every drop, the bitter and the sweet."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 02:57
This made me smile because when my daughter was very small, maybe 3, that was always her prayer, "Thank you GOD for Everything!" It still makes me smile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 November, 12:17
GM and great to see you Tank! 😀❤️ Love you back my friend. God is with us indeed and we git this! 👍🙏❤️

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 November, 12:08
Love you much Tank! ❤️🙏🏻

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
15 November, 12:05
Love you Tank.
high vibe
LOVE

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 November, 11:11
God is so good. We are his children, he loves us.❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 November, 11:02
GM Tank, t o n i g h t ... will we get them back?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 November, 11:10
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Morning Laurel! I hope that today is blessed beyond belief for you! I love you my fren!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 November, 11:01
🙏❤️🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 December, 07:44
In response New Years Day to her Publication
AMEN STANDING WITH GOD THE FATHER JESUS THE SON
OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 November, 10:49
Have a great day!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 November, 10:44
GM bro, over here too lol💪