Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 November, 10:33
Not voting in the 2024 Elections.
However I will vote in the 2023's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
I am having a hard time with the thought of voting going forward. We vote for "leaders" and I do not want to be led. People vote for HOA's too and those are worse than living on base. I usually hate what the majority thinks they want. A person is smart, people are stupid.

What about the folks who do not wanna pay politics ever again after all dis? Seriously, Most of the candidates This mid-term sucked ass on GOP side. Dr. Oz is a fkstick for example. Did not care for many others either.

I want a world where it does not matter who the pres is. I do not need idols. If it is truly "we the people" then why should I give a shit who is in an office?
05:37 AM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 November, 08:11
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I have wondered how it woukd go, if politicians were selected like juries, by computer, tested, trained, then given a 4 year term.

The bureaucratic corps too, you serve 5 years, and the last year is the training/ hand over to the new person.

The bureaucratic corps is where much of the continuity of power is. Having fresh blood and, removing the ability to empire build, and make a fortune from lobbyists, is where many of the issues lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396