Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 November, 12:44
In response memes matter to her Publication
I just had one of these days, I finally just went to bed, crying and prayed myself to sleep. I woke up feeling so much better, renewed. Some days are a harder than others, so agree totally with this...
fu*k it and chill. Rest and reset. πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
16 November, 04:08
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
well doneπŸ’ŒπŸͺ–purge healthy and calm down, wait on God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
15 November, 11:20
EXACTLY!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
15 November, 11:14
I TRY to start them out great with a daily early mornng walk/run with my dog, barefoot on my grass road, my "church". There, I converse with, worship and thank God. I find if I don't do this daily, I'm out of sorts.

memes matter @NoComment
16 November, 04:25
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
, but see your ways are His ❀️🌠

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 November, 10:45
HahaπŸ˜‚

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
15 November, 10:14
It´s a f......funny message (pardon my french 😁) 🀣🀣🀣

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 09:39
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
metoπŸ˜‚if you ever need to send someone a notice

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 November, 08:43
love this…posted last wk

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 08:38
Not today satan! Today is gonnna be a GREAT day! Praise God!

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 09:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
God Wins πŸ’ŒπŸŒ 

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
15 November, 06:28
Give it to the Lord.
With Love and Peace.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 06:32
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
yes❀️and work it outπŸͺ–

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
15 November, 05:27
LMAO! I needed that. 🀣β™₯️

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 06:12
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
15 November, 05:19
πŸ˜†

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 06:19
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
πŸ˜‚

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 November, 04:56
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 05:01
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
i would wanna replace "give up" with never give up and fuck back home to chill