Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 November, 10:33
Not voting in the 2024 Elections.
However I will vote in the 2023's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
15 November, 07:13
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
The second picture is sad. Don’t wanna see that account be gone 2023. Even this one is very thought-provoking. Why is he leaving around the time JFK is supposedly coming back? Don’t know.lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 November, 07:25
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
It is thought provoking. I’ve often wondered if it’s because we ARE talking with JFK Jr and if and when he does come ‘out’ he needs to remove himself from this intimate conversation with us.
At that point his mission will be complete. I hope in the end we will know for certain and be able to say a proper thank you and God Speed to our cryptic helper and cheer leader.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 November, 07:07
That post really stirred up Twitter. 😁👍 IT WAS GREAT!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 November, 07:01
first half says "if", second half sounds "is".

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 08:53
🤔 Me after 90% of VK's posts...

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 November, 07:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
lol Same here the cryptility of his posts are thought provoking