Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 November, 04:02
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
How come the Deep State has such weird looking people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 09:05
The Deep State in Ukraine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 November, 03:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
And today they do more false flag bombings of Kiev and try to pin it on the Russians.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 November, 08:45
Like the vaccine people - "Aww, let's just let bygones be bygones.. Let's forget about all that criminal stuff we did. That was YESTerday."

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 November, 06:48
Everytime I see this crooks face, reminds me of trudope🤷‍♀️

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 November, 08:22
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
😂😂 Even the h3h3 YouTube guy looks like him.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
15 November, 01:11
Yeah, uhhhhh...
My, fam knows how my system reacts to me ingesting homemade cheddar broccoli soup...
They all LOVE my recipe, but the AFTERMATH is EXPLOSIVE to their olfactory receptors.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 November, 12:59
He can no longer grift enough for his war.