sercorimo ... @sercorimo
"We’ve got an upcoming 5 year delta on Julian is 11/2 that resonates. You be the judge."

h/t
@ItzaDEWsy
QWO17
02:55 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 November, 03:13
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
"Hopefully, tomorrow will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country."=1175

All Of The Wars And Rumors Of Wars Has Been The Great Tribulation And The Judeo Masonic Deception Shall Be Laid Bare Before All Nations=1175

All So Called News About The President And The US Government Is BS Because The Whole Thing Is A Rothschild Stage Production=1175

They Think Tormenting Someone Non Stop Is Ok And Then When That Person Fights Back They Act Like They Are The Victims=1175

And To The One Who Is Victorious And Continues In My Work Until The End I Will Give Authority Over The Nations=1175

But There Are New Heavens And A New Earth That We Are Awaiting According To His Promise And In These, Righteousness Is To Dwell=1175

One Of My Favorite Bible Verses Is John Chapter Three Verse Sixteen: For God So Loved The World He Gave Us Jesus Christ=1175

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 November, 03:11
Capital letters in Trump's post = HC

HC=11 Hillary Clinton???
JA=11 Julian Assange???
FDA=11 Corruption???
AC DC=11 Free Energy???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 November, 03:07
fingers crossed...holding my breath for next 11 hours 11 mins...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
14 November, 03:12
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
If not there is always next year (being a 6 year delta)!