Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I'm not giving up and I never fooking will!
I'm not done yet, not by a longshot and you're not taking me down, not today Satan, and tomarrow doesn't look good for you either! Oh you thought you had me in a moment of weakness, I stumbled for just a minute and you thought you could wrap your filthy claws around me but what you failed to realize it that everytime I've been beaten down, bruised and bloodied, I wipe my face off, get right the fook back up, turn my ash to fire and RISE! I am HIS, you lose! 🕊🔥
02:30 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
20 March, 04:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
💕💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
20 March, 02:15
🙏🙏🙏💓🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 August, 11:00
🕊🔥🤍

10 August, 11:00

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 August, 03:24
Double 8’s😉

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 June, 08:48
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
24 April, 09:12
🙏🏻✨💕🕊🐝🤗

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 November, 05:36
Such a sad thought to think you would go through such abuse😔. Stay strong, good things will come your way. 🙏

15 November, 05:47
In response James Dean to his Publication
I'll keep praying for blessings! 😊🙏🤍

14 November, 08:33

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 04:00
Isaiah 54:17 New Living Translation

But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.
These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD;
their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

14 November, 04:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 November, 02:49
🙏💖🙏💙 I Love You ♾♾♾
🙏Prayers, Positive Vibes, & Love to You🙏
Are You okay? 🙏

14 November, 02:52
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I'll be ok, working on winning a hard fought mental battle. 🤍 Thank you for asking me if I'm ok, that means more than you know.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 November, 02:48
I'm with ya. Cool Hand Luke is my spirit animal.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 November, 02:35
Amen Bless you my friend!