COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
14 November, 07:05
GREAT RESET OF 1800'S.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
14 November, 07:28
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Yes, I'm lately looking at info about Tartaria and New Tartaria -
the architecture is so beautiful.
There's a relationship between the words cathedral and cathode.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
G'mornin' Aguaraguazu, and CVT...Also fascinated with learning more and more about Tartaria. Check out Tartaria-Britannica, if you have a Telegram acct, some awesome pictures and stuff on there!
https://t.me/TARTARIAthetr...
back up site: http://tartariabritannica....
08:28 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 November, 02:24
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Thank You very much! I another Tartaria lover. You are much appreciated by many! πŸ˜€πŸ‘β€β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

14 November, 09:07

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
15 November, 06:20
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
You should check out "Jarid Boosters" on youtube, he has a great channel for this.😊

14 November, 09:04
also this on Twit SiriusBShaman
profile: Christ already ruled for 1000 years. During this time Tartaria was built worldwide. We live in a post Apocalyptic world.
New Tartaria is coming.
His pinned tweet says staying on the Trump Train for the entire journey. :)
I've been saving all the beautiful architecture pics πŸ’œ

14 November, 08:39
and this on Twit
Sak2010Mar
Β·
THEIR HISTORY TAUGHT US THAT OUR ANCESTORS WERE PRIMITIVE!!!

However, we NEVER needed wired energy or pay for what the
nature provided us.

"The Old World" was so primitive that it Transformed the Earth into an ETHER powered circuit!!!

πŸ’œTARTARIAπŸ’œ