Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 February, 02:35
Just finished listening to this, & now I understand why some of you are irritated. It's a very confusing interview. Makes you say, "What did you say?" a few times. Overall, what I got from it is that President Trump doesn't let everyone in on his plan. And yes, I do believe President Trump has a plan. General Flynn's a good guy, we all know that. But there is no plan? Okay... President Trump's been working that plan ever since he took office, maybe before. But glad Flynn said, at the end, that he's not saying it's over for our POTUS/4 more years!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
General Michael Flynn Interview 2/5/21 - The Right Side with Doug Billings Show Feb 5, 2021 - YouTube

General Michael Flynn Interview 2/5/21 - The Right Side with Doug Billings Show Feb 05, 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
Beginning statement: NOW THAT AMERICA HAS WOKE UP.. (something like that) .. his goal of this speech is to say, 1 man can't fix the world. YOU.. THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY... MUST get involved. Must do your part. Take back LOCAL level of leadership. School Board, Mayor, County Commissioner, etc.. HIS POINT - well taken. a few Trumps can't continue to 'fix' our country, WE THE PEOPLE must always be responsible and keep our hands/heads in the game! never forget 'plausible deniability' is a MUST. He is NOT going to 'tell' the world he is in the plan or knows of one. LOGIC 101
10:14 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BabyRed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Sovine, click on at the bottom under it