Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 February, 02:35
Just finished listening to this, & now I understand why some of you are irritated. It's a very confusing interview. Makes you say, "What did you say?" a few times. Overall, what I got from it is that President Trump doesn't let everyone in on his plan. And yes, I do believe President Trump has a plan. General Flynn's a good guy, we all know that. But there is no plan? Okay... President Trump's been working that plan ever since he took office, maybe before. But glad Flynn said, at the end, that he's not saying it's over for our POTUS/4 more years!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
General Michael Flynn Interview 2/5/21 - The Right Side with Doug Billings Show Feb 5, 2021 - YouTube

General Michael Flynn Interview 2/5/21 - The Right Side with Doug Billings Show Feb 05, 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KitkatReborn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kitkat Reborn, click on at the bottom under it