Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
There are literally 100's of ppl in the Clinton trail of tears.
09:57 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 February, 10:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It's all over her face..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 03:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
It should. be but Nana really thinks she has been dead for a long time. I just hope that God doesnt allow. her evil to. reincarnate until he shakes some of that evil shit off her soul. But thats just me, it is totally up to God not my call.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
07 February, 09:38
When I think of all the crimes committed by the Clintons (and by so many others like Obama, Posdesta, the Biden ...) and how evil these people are, I find it hard to imagine how Satan himself- even maybe even worse than them ... And I really don't want to cross his path one day ... These people are the best way to make people want to come closer to God !

Donald T Longshanks @Thepigeoncoup26
06 February, 10:35
Clinton = Russell
Russell = Jehova Witness
Russell = Pennsylvania
Russell = Watchtower Society
Russell = Skull and Bones
Pennsylvania = Commonwealth

SusieandSteve Whiting @SusieandSteve
06 February, 11:45
In response Donald T Longshanks to his Publication
ooh, so I have a friend looking into JW/Watchtower as being deepstate, can you explain this a little more ~ we are trying to connect it all and your post is intriquing for sure

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 February, 10:12
🙋🏼‍♀️ watching both their tribunals. 🤣

Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
06 February, 10:03

06 February, 11:09
In response Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
It is a very long damning list!
Thanks

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 February, 11:10
In response Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
06 February, 10:00

06 February, 01:17
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
UNFORTUNATELY NANA IS AFRAID SHE ACTUALLY DIED ON HER OWN BEFORE SHE COULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.
Nana thinks she actually died after the 9/11 speech.