Level Up.

9:46am Eastern
VK on Truth
10:07 AM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 November, 11:52
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 November, 02:52
The last 4 weeks my genes have come to a much higher level ... This is what it looks like with my electric microscope:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 November, 12:16
Was thinking this all morning, "We are Leveling Up"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 November, 11:53
9:46 Most High/DJT

Good morning VK!
Just waiting on you hun, Nana got started early.

This takes me back to what my guide has told me.
He won't tell me how to do things, says that I can only learn these extra senses if i figure them out myself. The learning is the receiving of them.

We all can unlock our soul powers to manifest our future together, and those older souls that can do both, help push the required narratives to trip the events.
Enough!

LFG!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 November, 11:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was JUST talking about this to a friend, the idea came into my mind! Thank you!!! 🙏😊

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 November, 10:55
waiting to access it......waiting 😳😏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 November, 10:44
ANON777 look at this! It will make sense when pieces are unlocked. The stress that has gone on for all of us over the past 6 years+ is what unlocks different truths.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 November, 10:36
no Stress 4 me 2day
I am saving It up 4 The Charge

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 November, 10:39
❤️🙏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 November, 10:32
That’s also a remedy for depression. Putting yourself into a position you’ve never been into before and learning something new.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 November, 10:31
Good morning Jean. :)

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 November, 10:28

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 November, 10:26
Heck No VIBE UP !!!!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 November, 10:10
😃👍💥✝️