Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
13 November, 01:33
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
satan and his wife

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 November, 01:32
This looks photo shopped....the hands are wrong....the height is wrong...heck...the lack of broad shoulders on "him"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 November, 01:36
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Som1 mentioned that michelle is same height as obama too

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
13 November, 09:53
Good one!!!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 November, 09:46
🤮🤮

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
13 November, 09:39
I think it's strange that in this picture Michael is shorter then obumer. In more recent pictures he is taller. I've seen several that show him shorter from before. Hmmm

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 November, 09:40
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Weird good spot

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
13 November, 01:25
In response Susie Que to her Publication
my first thoughts seeing this photo too. 🤔🧐🤨🤔