Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
RETWEET if youve allowed God into your life 🙏🏻“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬
09:22 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
31 March, 06:16
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
🙏 No fear, He holds us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
24 March, 05:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francesca IT3 @FrancescaIT3
19 March, 12:46
AMEN🙏💙❤️💚💜💛

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Julie Schmidt @JCPatriot
17 February, 09:34
Amen!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Anthony Wendling @Patriot21
17 February, 09:22
Amen

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 February, 11:09
I am NOTHING without Jesus Christ. just dirt.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 February, 10:17

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
06 February, 05:31
yes i am. Amen 🙏🏻

American Girl @Americangirl
06 February, 12:10
🙏Amen

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
06 February, 11:07
Praise be to Jesus!

Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
06 February, 10:44
Just some Saturday morning thoughts...

With everything that's going on in our Country and the world today, be careful how you make sense of your life in the midst of it all.
What looks like a disaster may in fact be God's Grace.
What looks like the end may be the beginning.
What looks like hopelessness may be the instrument He uses to draw you closer to Him - to give you lasting Hope.

And remember, our Heavenly Father is committed to taking what seems so bad and turning it into something that is very, very good.
Trump's still President. Hang in there Patriots❤🇺🇸

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
06 February, 12:21
In response Laura Furches to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️🙏🇺🇸

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
06 February, 12:25
In response Laura Furches to her Publication
Very nice words. Well stated!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 February, 10:44
ne pas avoir peur 🙏fort

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
06 February, 10:43
Amen! 🙏

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
06 February, 10:40
I firmly believe this war is won in prayer. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 February, 10:38
He God my Lord and Savior. He is the true alpha and omega. the first and the last the begining and end . For i am your Lord i will not leave or fosake you . 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
10 February, 11:13
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Amen 🙏✝️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 February, 10:34
4 Eva

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
06 February, 10:33
🙏Amen

Tracy Hill @TraZ
06 February, 10:07
I can't imagine living this life without my Faith. No matter what happens God's Grace & Love os enough. ❤️

06 February, 10:33
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
🙏

Its Donna @duke347
06 February, 09:27
Isiah has been everywhere I look today. Noted.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 February, 09:26
In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 February, 09:25
We gotta come up with a new word for "retweet" :) "ReUp" ?

06 February, 10:35
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Love it lets REUP ANonns!
Scramble it = Pure