sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
12 November, 08:29
...why's john the only one in uk speaking up?...why is he not dead?....who is he...really?...maybe he's on the level(i hope so).......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
I tried for years to talk my mom out of getting the flu shot, yearly off she would go with her friends. They would get the flu shot and go out for lunch. One year her and friends were tested for leukemia, the next year mom had breast cancer that came on fast. What finally woke her up was showing her this website, she read all of the information and asked me if this was why she got breast cancer... I don't have the answer to that, but the shot didn't help.

https://learntherisk.org/v...
11:55 AM - Nov 12, 2022
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
12 November, 07:15
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
...i have no answers either...all i see online are problems but i havent heard anyone i know have issues except minor issues?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
12 November, 07:22
Unless someone has a reaction within a few minutes after being vaccinated, they don't normally put 2 and 2 together.

Pink Totter @Totter
12 November, 07:26
Know someone who woke up the morning after having a flu shot and was unable to move, Guillain-barre syndrome. Male, early 40's and healthy up until then.