Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 February, 12:22
Flynn signed WWG1WGA on books he gave to people, pushed that Digital Soldiers take the oath that Q promoted and you guys hear him say there is no plan and instantly start panicking? lol. Be better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melisa Davis @Melisa10
again, (ye of little faith.) Mr. C Ward read some dates and times that were given to him from someone who he said he trust.
and it didnt happen, and people flipped their lids. was it intentional? maybe it was maybe is wont.
Flynn said no plan.
look i still call myself a newbie here only been here a few months, but been awake for years.
i dont freak out every llittle time something doesn't happen exactly when it was told it would.
take everything with a grain of salt. hold on to your faith , you never know maybe our negative vibes have an impact on the outcomes.
09:00 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Melisa10 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melisa Davis, click on at the bottom under it